Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Imbued

"Dearest Lloth hear my prayer,
I strive to serve thee. I have lived my life to thy teachings. Here I stand serving Raz Guz, our devotion to restoring the Mountain King failed. We now serve men of Draconia. But I know I am meant for a higher purpose. Direct me to that purpose."

An angel to Lloth heard this prayer. An angel tasked with defending the faithful of Lloth from the harm of rival deities. An angel that had failed when Serusha attacked the faithful in Jong Gou. Now Serusha was on the earth again -- Fallen. She could not strike Serusha directly -- it would fall to the faithful.

The angel manifested herself in vision to the praying drow. "Your divine calling has come. The heretic and blasphemy of a fallen angel approaches you. She has plagued our mistress and her faithful people. Go and destroy her." The image of Serusha as a mortal elf and long red hair filled the drows mind.

"How am I to fight a fallen angel?"

"Do not dare doubt your faith. I will grant you the power to do this. Your faith has made you powerful."

The drow felt power wash over her like being dipped in a cold pool. She shivered. Opening her eyes she beheld a suit of armor and cross bow. With these you will be powerful. The voice rung in her head. She stood quickly and dressed in her new gifts.

She left her small tent and gave orders to Bryz her lead orc, "We leave now to find Serusha hiding in the forest." He replied, "My mistress General Raz Guz is still forming the ranks we have just arrived. He plans on burning the forest before dispatching any troops."

"I will not be delayed, I am Sybal the Imbued and I will execute Lady Lloth's fury upon her."

No comments: