Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bring Hope to those who have none

Lana sprang up from her bed glad to escape the nightmare. Then realizing she was in another.

She saw standing next to her bed very not sedated Rowenna and Soskai.

"How?"

Soskai answered, "My powers begin to slowly grow through the vessels. I can shape them and channel my power through them. Perhaps you should guard the lord of evil with more than a scared little girl and self righteous upstart." Rowenna reached to touch Lana's arm causing her to recoil and step back bumping into the bed post. Rowenna continued, "Do not recoil from me, we have already loved each other. What is a dream to some is reality to others. You belong to me and you know it."

There eyes met for a long moment until Lana finally said, "You know, I find it kind of funny and I find it kind of said that the dream in which I was dieing are the best I ever had."

"Good good, good. Now say with me, Loneliness,"

As if entranced Lana felt herself say, "Loneliness."

"Alienation."

A part of her wanted to stop but she was so scared and this seemed to feel right, "Alienation"

"Fear"

"Fear" She could feel the fear fading away. Everything was fading away become less intense. It was good not to be so afraid.

"Despair"

If Nathan could have saved her he would. Darkness had won he had taken Jillian. She knew now he could not be stopped. "Despair." she heard someone else say.

"Self Worth"

"Self Worth" she said now with out thought lying on the bed let the peace of nothingness consume her.

"Mockery"

"Mockery" She repeated only barely aware of the fact the door has shattered open and some light was pouring in. Rowenna's forceful voice was all that she focussed on it was the only thing that took the fear away.

"Condemnation"

She recognized the Anti-life being used and knew what she would become. She should have fought harder, but she could not fight now. It was her fault Nathan would die and fail because of her. She brought this end to them. "Condemnation"

Soskai was fighting someone in the very far distance of her mind. The next word pulled her attention before she could realize who. Rowenna continued, "Misunderstanding."

Lana repeated, "Misunderstanding."

Soskai's voice that seemed to sound in her head before it was in her ears, "Even if you kill me I'll be in her before you can stop it. You'll have to kill all of the ones that you are trying to save."

Rowenna's voice pierced the thoughts, "Guilt."

It must be Nathan Soskai was fighting. The stray thought came to her consciousnesses and then was drown. I'm sorry Nathan. I'm sorry. I couldn't figure it out fast enough, I couldn't help you. I couldn't stop him and now you'll have to kill me. Please kill me Nathan. I'm sorry you'll have the "Guilt" she said numbly.

"Shame"

She felt Soskai in pain. But it was not Soskai, it was Lana. Lana could start to feel Soskai's pain. A cut across the chest and a blow to the left of his head. Lana then saw Nathan standing where Soskai was. He looked on her with worry and anger. She turned away, she could not face him. For all she was, for how weak she was. He would never have given in, he would never forgive her for giving in. "Shame"

"Failure"

"Failure" Hers was complete.

Lana felt Rowenna hit in the back of the head and drop to the floor. Yet a new voice a dark voice carried on in her head. Like she had started to sleep and the voice of a dream reached to her softly but she could hear it. She wanted to hear it, she needed to hear it. "Judgement"

"Judgement" She said out loud.

"Lana come back to me. Lana you have to hear me, LANA!!!!!! LANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Nathan was shaking her intensely. She looked up at him and all she could say was, "Hope is folly, Love is Lies."

Nathan stood up and drew his sword at her, him. He wanted her to strike and kill this vessel. "Life is Death"


Nathan called out in a voice that touched LANA's deepest soul. "Love is not a lie, and the Truth shall set you free." Placing his sword on her forehead he began.

"To be loved + Unity + Faith + Courage + Value + Uplift x Praise x understanding x innocence + Honor + success x compassion. Folly becomes hope, lies replaced by love, death begats life and Self = Lana. That is the truth, I am here for you.
No more talk of darkness
Forget these wide eyed fears
I'm here, nothing can harm you
My words will warm and calm you

Let me be your freedom
Let daylight dry your tears
I'm here, with you, beside you
To guard you and to guide you"

Lana openned her eyes for what seemed like the first time. She shook her head and what felt like a dense slush shook free in her head. She started to cry and threw herself into Nathan's arms crying she said, "Say you love me ev'ry waking moment
Turn my head with talk of summertime
Say you need me with you, now and always
Promise me that all you say is true
That's all I ask of you"

He stroked her hair and replied, "Let me be your shelter
Let me be your light
You're safe, no one will find you
Your fears are far behind you"


1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

I LOVE IT.

Beautiful.

we need to add this song to the playlist.