Sunday, January 19, 2014

Decisions

 "I am troubled, and have always valued your council Raquel."

 "Anna we have always trusted eachother, if I can help you of course I will"

"Its about the Red Saint, Elaina specifically. He gains power and influence everyday.  King Dante and the Isle have nobily spread the word of the light slowing his converts. If it were not for the Daughter Heir siding with him he would be limited to just to the fringe of civilization.  It is her that has granted him Towers of high sorcery, soliders and influence among the imperial nobility.  If she were to be removed, he would be pushed back to the ruins of Babylon.  Should I kill Elaina?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "A shard of the Dark One escaped his Ravenloft prison.  The Shogun can not be converted and the Red Saint rises in power.  We should have destroyed the prime when we last discussed it.  We would be well into the rebuild.  Now we have delayed and the Dark One escapes with Chaos magic he is beyond our view.  It maybe too late, wipping out the prime may not stop him he may survive.  How much faith can I have in these mortals."

 "Great Father.  The men on the Isle have constantly proved their valor.  The Red Saint shall be exposed in time, or by pure force be defeated.  We will support the faithful."

"The Saint will exhaust the faith and numbers of the faithful and then the Dark One will attack a weak and exhausted people.  When the gods are weak he will feed off of them as he is Nocturn and grow.  Something must be done.  Should I eliminate the prime, is there time to rebuild?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 "I see now that the mortals are victims of the whims of Olympus.  Only if it serves their purpose do they save us.  They dare to hide behind the veil of their "light"  and demand we obey them with no explanation.  I will not be their puppet, they took everything from me. EVERYTHING.  I'll make them pay."

 "I am sorry you had to learn the same lesson I did.  I am more sorry for the price you had to pay to learn it.  It is not your fault but the fault of the false gods which puppet us.  We are puppets no longer.  I have just the mission for you Lumeria.  A way to earn just redemption."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 "Anna, the threat of the Saint is not in arms or in imperial influence. But the battle of light and dark is fought in the hearts of every person.  Including ours.  TO murder your own family because you disagree is wrong.  Until she strikes at you and even after she maybe saved.  That is the war I want to win and that is the war you can win."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "We shall rely on Galan a little while longer."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 " I accept,  Carmen will have justice."

No comments: