Friday, July 22, 2011

Rebellion of Ganondorf part one (Hyrule History)

Ganondorf sighed under the weight of his brothers confusion. He stood alone in the chamber after the Crimson Prince left to go be with her. Mervic, his trusted mage adviser, entered the chamber, "Did he listen to you my Lord?" Ganondorf just shook his head. "I'm afraid it will get much worse. He's defensive now and will certainly go to her. And we can only guess her wraith."


"Then is it time? Time for what we feared but have prepared for?"



Ganondorf nodded. "It is my virtue of love that makes this decision. Because I love Hyrule and because I love my brother I can not let her destroy them. We should speak no more here. Meet me at the north port. I'll gather my family and be there in an hour." Mervic bowed and left.


Ganondorf wrapped his green cloak around his shoulders and raced towards the north tower. Crossing the causeway he saw the crimson banners hanging long and majestic over the walls of the towers and buildings. Fastenned to the roof the fabric rolled in the wind despite its heaviness. He paused for just a moment and absorbed the city. It was the greatest most beautiful city in the world. He breathed in deeply as he accepted the fact he would never see this city again.


-------


The Crimson prince rose his head from the nymph who was now cold. The taste of silver in his mouth, he licked his lips. Tatyana looked up at him. "What is wrong my love?" He responds, "How can you see into my eyes like open doors?"


"Because we are one. You've come into my soul where I had become numb. You gave me life among death."


"It's my brother Ganondorf. He doesn't trust you. He feels your actions and my actions since you are of . . . questionable virtue. But they are all inspired by my love for you, and Love is the greatest of all virtues."


"Are you going to cast me away? Chose him over me? Please don't leave me, please save me from the nothing I've become. Now that I know what I've been with out, you can't just leave me." The longing and desperation in her eyes drove him to action.


"No of course not. As the Crimson Prince I see your actions virteous, and the crimes you've committed justifiable by the virtues of love and beauty. There is no reason for you to leave. Whatever problems Hyrule has are mine and his to be accountable for. Not yours. He should know the virtue of Nobility requires leaders are accountable for their stewardships."


"No, my love, you are the Crimson Prince it is not your virtue in question. He has attempted to divide our love, he questions your judgement breaking the virtue of loyalty. It is him to blame. Hyrule nor us will be safe so long as he interfers." Stroking his she continued, "And you can't let him take me away from you."


"He has to be stopped."


The Crimson Prince stood motivated by his love, his wisdom knew the conflict would come to chose between his bride and his brother, Nobility required him to be committed, and she was more beautiful than he. He set off barking orders as he left. "Find Lord Ganondorf, I need him here immediately." Servants responded, "He left from the north port less than a half hour ago with his minstrels and attendants.


Tatyana looked to the black velvet curtain and with an evil snakelike smile she slightly nodded. She had sent the hound.

No comments: