Sunday, October 14, 2012

A new Darkness to fight.

The red Saint stood in council with David Sampson and Exodus. Azzazel the leader of the forsworn had been captured and locked in the prison, the war with the merovingion over, the purge of Tyrs followers completed by use of the death note. Yet, justice still waited for some and the Red Saint Kira would see it did not wait for long.
"It is time we turned our attention to what cursed this land so long ago and execute the deserved punishment.  Our searches have shown this wild land to once be the home of enchanted forests and a just and virtueos people.  It was destroyed by a brothers civil war, a war caused by a vampire woman."
David spoke, "yes I have been trying to find her as you commanded saint.  I have found similar stories throughout the world as she travelled leaving only death behind her.  I even found her, it was not till I gazed upon her that I realized she was not the true source of the evil.  I spoke to her and she told me of a man named derrick.  Her story tells of what may be the origin. Of vampires in out world, and the monster who drove her to evil.  This derrick is also known by Darkness the vampire of legend.  And from her story I know where he makes his liar.  I say we move at once."
The saint moved his eyes across his most trusted companions and said, "Tatyana will be next, first we dedicate our forces to defeating Darkness. Death if possible and imprisonment here if not.  How do we find the accursed?"
In unison they responded, "guilty."

No comments: