Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Confusion of a Warrior Player post


Confusion of a Warrior
(Gumqui Mudder in his own mind)

The death of my long time friend and companion yet again, the question that I must now dealing with is “where will I end up this time?”  Even though I am not a smart man, even I have noticed that I have ended up lost each time that my friend has died.  What will I do without Cocka?  I know that I will see him again, as I always do.

I cannot afford to be lost this time.  I have too much to do.  I am under an oath to assist the Crimson Queen.  This is an oath that I have sworn.  She needs me, and there is so much that is left to do. 

I cannot leave my friends this time.  I cannot afford to break this oath.  In the past, there has been nothing to tie me down, nothing to keep me there.  Now I have too much to do, too many promises to keep, and too many friends to watch over.

How can this great warrior have fallen into friendships like this?  I am even getting to the point that I can tolerate all the magic use and am even getting to sort of like this religious fanatic that is with these travelers.  Am I becoming week and sensitive or is it true what I have been hearing that friendship is actually a strength? 

Perhaps I will stay close to this group so that I may not get lost.  Perhaps they will provide the support and strength that my long time companion Cocka used to provide.  Perhaps I will find Cocka without having to be lost again.

No comments: