Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Holy Day

Dear Keeper,

I am Jade of the Imperial Mage Core and despite being forbidden to do so I feel I must share with you the depth of our success. The plague responsible for near eradication of the Dark Elf race was my doing at the instruction of the divine.  Morgan Silvia gave the idea to the mage core when she was still an angel- a disease carried by microscopic golemns to destroy the drow.  Months and years of intense research and design went into making it a reality.  The Empress, may she live forever, backed us as she saw it as a way to reclaim the lost territory of Jong Guo.  And we had success.  Whispers kept coming into my head of what to do next, how to make the golemns smart enough to do what was needed, I even had a visitor from an angel of Tyr.  Your friend Khan told me that Malekite's mortal followers were primarily Drow and it pleased the gods to eliminate the race.  I also know that Lord Raquel Al-Shatel hates them and wants them destroyed.  We have done just that.  Our most recent version of the virus is called t-3 It is airborne, the golemns are equipped to fly and dimension door, they have the intelligence to actively, not passively, seek for the needed material to reproduce -- proteins unique to drow cell structure.  This is truly a holy day.  By our projections, with in 4 months 95% of the drow population on the planet will be eliminated.  Judgement has come to the wicked and salvation to the righteous.

I would ask for the rewards you know are justly mine as the leader of this project.

May the Light Save you,
May the blessing of the Empress, may she live forever, always find you,

Jade Rivermoon  Imperial mage Core.

No comments: