Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Deal (Jordan's Post)


                                                                           The Deal
Luthor
   Luthor will be in his tower getting ready to build a massive army of Golemns that would be able to serve his people and win the war against Zyr , but the problem was and even he knew it building up a army of golemns would still take a lot of time. Working in his tower almost to the point of exhaustion at times and stressing out about the war that was taking place on the blood isle he worked like his life and people depended upon it. Then suddenly he had a visitor that would change everything. He hears a pop in the room next to him and he yells who is that!!!
Malakite
   Fear not its your friend and Ally Malakite.
Luthor
Some Ally you bring the sith to Draconia and you did a crapy job of making sure that Zyr didn’t escape.
Malakite
Yes well you can thank those fools in Geneva for that especially Gallin Drackus and Dante. They were the ones that engineered his escape and sent military action against my sith forces whos side do you really think they really are on? They are on their own side just like you are Luthor. Logar says that there is a good and evil but in reality good and evil aren’t they really just a point of view aren’t they?
Luthor
Luthor being tired and exhausted will look at him in silence and will actually think about what he was saying.
Malakite
I mean it was you not Dante that united the Dragons against the Dark one. It was you not Gallin that tried to keep Zyr imprisoned. It was Drackus that stopped  you from doing that. I mean these so called leaders of the light are nothing but hypocrites. Then there’s me I mean I am on your side yea I sent sith to help you keep Zyr imprisoned, it was you and I that used our followers our forces our people that we used to keep the great all Fathers kingdom intact. Your dragons and my people we stud together at the red prison. It was my name that I used to keep the demons at bay but because Logar had to have a wish from Zeus to make things even he had to bring back Kahn and look at the mess Kahn has made.
Luthor
Yea and the keeper in his self-righteousness hasn’t even sought to help me or the council of wyrms not to mention when I first established Draconia Drackus sent a force and attacked me. All because the stupid dwarves followers were wanting to follow me and not him. Not to mention when I started Draconia it was because the great council of Geneva dishonored Gallin and I went to bat for him and offered him a place in my kingdom and how did he repay by blowing me off and continuing to walk on the bodies of Dead Dragons while his servant Dante continued to enslave them for his own purposes.
Malakite
Exactly!!!  You and I are the same Luthor. I used my own name to keep the demons at bay  I who am scourged amongst the other gods because my methods and your methods aren’t the popular ones. Let me help you Luthor will my help with my Golemns!! I can help you build an army worthy of the true savior.
Luthor
Luthor being exhausted and tired will think to himself at last Hope a way to push the demons back and eventually make I can attack zyr and finally destroy him for his sins against my people. Yes malakite I will agree to take your help and your golemns.
Malakite
Excellent all I ask is just one thing in return.
Luthor
Name it!!
Malakite
When the war with Zyr is done and won you will take your dragons and my golemns and lead them in a glorious campaign against Logar and all of his people………
Luthor
Luthor then shocked at what he just heard says ………………………

No comments: